I am working with a client who are a large consultancy growing out a new Azure division of their business. They are looking for passionate people who want to make a different within the organisation. This role has the best of both, positives of working in a smaller ‘start up’ team with the benefits of the larger company.
The successful person who comes on board in this role will be responsible for creating and delivering innovative solutions for their clients in conjunction with the Azure practice leader.
This person must be comfortable working in an agile manner and be able to spot opportunities for the MBS Azure practice, both within the business and customer environments. The person should be comfortable presenting Azure services and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, articulating the benefits to their business, with the overall goal to drive growth for the MBS Azure practice.
Core Technical Skills Required:
• Azure IaaS including storage.
• Azure SQL (Managed Instances & PaaS).
• Azure Serverless computing.
• Azure ACR, ACI, Kubernetes.
• Infrastructure as Code (ARM, Terraform, PowerShell).
• Azure Security (NSG,ASG Sentinel, Security Centre, Defender, ACL, Azure Firewall, Policy).
• Azure AD including on premises Active Directory.
• Windows Server\Linux OS
• Networking (WAF, AppGw etc.)
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Azure Data Factory
If you are interested in knowing more – please contact me today as interviews have already taken place this week.
020 3800 1305