Azure Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architect - £90,000 - £120,000
I am working with a leading Technology, Microsoft Gold Partner with over 11,000 employees around the globe. My client is heavily building out their Azure Practice, due to their expansion they are looking for an experienced Azure Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architect. You will get the opportunity to work on some of the largest and complex enterprise projects in the Azure space.
The success candidate will have experience with the following;
Microsoft Azure, Including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
Experience working on enterprise projects
Building Landing Zones
IaC - Infrastructure as a Code
Working with CxO level stakeholder
Virtual Data Centers
End to End experience
My client offers outstanding training and progression, with a clear and achievable pathway to reach your goals. With 75% of you time is billable, the remaining 25% is available for training, development and service improvements.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then please get in touch!
For more information contact Alex Madrell on 0203 587 7721 or send your CV to email@example.com