Initial 12 Month FTC.
We are working with a leading global business, who are looking for a Cyber Security Architect - centered around cloud technology.
Having recently moved to a Cloud Infrastructure, a new role has opened up focused around addressing and managing security monitoring, cyber-attacks, breaches, and security support requests. You will ensure effective cloud monitoring, perform first responder and triage activities in order to assess potential risk.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly maintenance and management tasks
- Set up, design and configuration of cloud monitoring best practices
- Integration of cloud infrastructure with security monitoring tools
- Automated deployment of cloud security controls
- Monitor and manage security tools, consoles, ensuring all alerts are responded to, escalating incidents quickly ?
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments
- Maintain current knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers?
- Investigate alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, and malware for evidence of compromise
- Take ownership of cyber security call queues ensuring tickets are closed based on defined SLAs ?
- Deep understanding of Cloud Implementation and Security Tooling (Ideally Azure)
- Cloud automation experience
- Vulnerability Management?
Please get in touch for more information!