Gold Partner, Remote, up to £70,000
My client, an established Gold Partner in the UK Dynamics channel are currently growing out a CE practice.Despite the implications of Covid-19, they have had their biggest year of sales yet and seen their pipeline reach new heights.To facilitate this growth and to help spearhead the growth of their CE practice, they are looking to hire a very driven, highly motivated D365 CE Functional Consultant to help spearhead the team and grow with the practice.My client would be a great career choice for D365 CE professionals who want to feel appreciated in their job and work with their client’s satisfaction at the forefront of their priorities.
The successful candidate with have strong practical experience seeing out multiple end-to-end D365 CE implementations, indicating a strong hands-on skill set including customisation & configuration as well as competence in Business Analysis.My client’s main requirement is that the successful candidate has an elite mentality to actively seek work and a drive to grow with the practice following a solid business model.The role is remote with the expectancy to meet client’s requirements regarding travel.
What you can expect:
· A competitive salary dependent on experience, up to £70,000.
· A progressive role in a growing organisation following a solid business model.
· The opportunity to work towards lead roles in a practice.
What is expected of you:
· Strong practical experience working end-to-end implementations within D365 CE.
· Competent with Customisation & Configuration.
· Gold Partner experience preferred but not essential.
· An elite mentality with a strong drive to succeed, progress and grow with the company.
· Strong communication skills.
· The willingness to travel to client-side when required (and safe to do so).This is a great opportunity and if you think you would be a good fit, I urge you to get in touch and find out more by sending your CV to email@example.com or calling 020 3800 1306