D365 CE Functional/Team Lead, London
Are you feeling despondent in your current role? The burden of red tape weighing you down? My Gold Partner client pride themselves on driving a very social and collaborative working environment that provides flexibility of work in both role and progression. Originally an SME orientated organisation, they are truly graduating into the enterprise space with some intricate business transformation projects growing their client portfolio across various industries.
Looking to add about 10 heads over the next 12 months, they are urgently looking for a D365 CE Functional/Team Lead to carry out a split role between delivery and management. You will be as competent spearheading Functional teams through enterprise-level implementations and carrying out hefty hands-on work as you will be mentoring Junior candidates, carrying out appraisals and 1-to-1’s and helping in the recruitment process and roadmap of your team.
• Up to £80,000 salary dependent on experience.
• Progressive hybrid Delivery/Management role to gain valuable experience towards more senior positions.
• London-based office with realistic post Covid-19 expectations being 2 days a week either in the office or on site.
• The chance to play a strategic role in the growth of a company well and truly entering the enterprise CE & Power Platform space.
• Benefits including Healthcare cash plan and a discretionary bonus scheme.
If you or anyone you know of in your network would be interested in discussing further, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3800 1306.