My client is looking for a Senior Dynamics 365CE/ Power Platform Developer to add to the growing Microsoft Practice. Your role is to play a lead role in the creation of high-quality software products and solutions to meet customer and commercial needs, in accordance with defined standards, best practice and agreed deadlines. Alongside developing high-quality code, your role will involve assisting your team in scoping work and refining processes. You will act as mentor to junior colleagues in the team, and continually improve your, and others’, skill sets by cross training with other development teams.
• Lead the technical architectural design of solutions in conjunction with the Solution Architect and project/product Consultants.
• Working with your Team Members, actively engage in the regular, iterative development.
• Assist in scoping, planning and managing your work to ensure delivery to committed dates.
• Deliver software to the high-quality standards expected by your team, and ensure those standards are maintained.
• Mentor less experienced team members to help identify their development needs.
• Escalate issues with projects and staff should the need arise.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
• C# .Net
• HTML5 + CSS3
• Visual Studio
• Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server. o Source control. o Work items.
• Web services – consuming & developing. o REST & SOAP o JSON & XML
• Agile/iterative development methodology.
• Software design principles and best practice.
• Architecting technical solutions.
• Cognitive Services/AI Experience
• Developing LogicApps/Complex Power Automate scenarios.
• Azure fundamentals.
Apply now or contact Sean Allen for more details.