Firstly, lets talk about the market; Germany is the most valuable market for Microsoft outside of the US and UK. Despite everything going on in the world at the moment, Microsoft's share price has never been higher, illustrating they are going to be one of the big winners from a tech enabled world.
With Azure growing at around 78% year-on-year, is there a better market to be working in? We don't think so.
I think it’s fair to say that it’s been such a strange and difficult time for everyone. The good news is, it looks like we’re slowly but surely coming out of the other side. Having looked after our staff during the pandemic, sending hampers and gifts, and providing flexible working arrangements our employees are feeling engaged and eager to make the most of the returning market.
Bit of background; Cognitive Group recruit talent for Microsoft projects. We have mirrored Microsoft’s set up to ensure we are in the best possible position to support all those we interact with. We’re predominantly UK based but have a presence in the US and German markets.
We're currently working with a small number of large clients in Germany and have seen the potential in this market for some time now. We're now looking for someone with experience of recruiting in the German market to help us move forward from a business development perspective.
We already have the strategy AND some of the clients (we have signed terms with most of the Tier 1 consultancies in the UK), just need more great people to bring it all together!
A bit more about us…
Why do we believe we’re the best at Microsoft recruitment?
- As a Microsoft Partner, the credibility it brings - you get a different response from candidates and clients.
- Being so well networked in Microsoft UK, we know and meet the leaders in the cloud business, and customers they’ve won, so knowing where to focus is powerfully simple.
- Delivering to your roles is just a bit easier with 47,000 registered Microsoft candidates on our database, all the phone numbers, notes and background from 11 years of working in this space.
- Microsoft is the ‘main event’ at Cognitive, so each conversation, lead, referral, training, and every penny of marketing budget is linked to the area you focus on.
What should you expect in this role?
* Highest possible LinkedIn spend, we're an Enterprise LinkedIn client with access to all 5 LinkedIn products (Recruiter Licenses, Talent Insights, Sponsored Updates, Job Slots and Company Profile).
* Leveraging over 10 years of relationships made in the Microsoft space.
* Maximising Cognitive's vast network and excellent reputation in the Microsoft market to acquire high level candidates.
* Part of an organisation who have a truly phenomenal reputation in the Microsoft staffing world. Let’s be honest, this is more than can be said about most recruitment businesses…
What's in it for you?
* Very competitive basic salary (depending on experience).
* Up to £50k for Senior Principal Consultants.
* Flexible working including 2 days per week from home, and we only work 9 in every 10 days, so every second Friday is a 3 day weekend!
* “Golden Hello” shares rewarded on start for Principal Consultants and above (worth a significant amount!).
* New commission structure, making it one of the most competitive in the market (as well as easy to understand!).
* Incentive trips and lunch clubs and blah blah blah (no real surprise here is there).
* Private Healthcare.
What are we looking for?
* Proven track record of developing a successful recruitment strategy and implementation, ideally within technology, in the German/DACH regions.
* Energy and great interpersonal effectiveness.
* An irresistible drive for success.
* Resilience and ability to self-motivate.
* An ability to build market knowledge and expertise.
* Love of consultative sales!
Have a think about what you need from the company you work for, what market platform and reputation they can offer you in order to achieve your goals and stand out from the 150,000 odd recruiters in the UK.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, I'd love to have a chat with you!
You can find me on LinkedIn by typing "Berker Acar Cognitive Group" in your LinkedIn search bar.