My client is looking for an experienced Test Automation Consultant. This entails transforming manual testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity by developing automated test scripts to validate functional, technical and performance requirements.
A major tier one consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner, one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft Technologies in the world. A $3.4 billion company. Named as the global leader for Microsoft.
· 5 + years of experience in QA and testing efforts
· Strong experience with Automation testing
· Experience in MS Dynamics CE and Dynamics 365 (preferred)
· Experience in design, development & maintenance of automated test frameworks
· Experience in descriptive programming and development of library functions
· Experience with VB Scripting, .Net C# programming
· Knowledge of Web API/Web Services
· Comfortable working with SQL, Database testing
· Experience working with data files in XML, Json and Excel formats
· Working with BA & Test Team to prepare automation test scripts to make sure that developed module meets functional & non-functional requirements.
· Documents test issues and work with development team to validate/recreate.
· Experience in mentoring people on test automation
· Good communication skills with all project personnel to ensure requirements are met.
· Participates and lead meetings where required.
· Experience in MS Dynamics (AX and/or CRM), Dynamics 365
· Develop and maintain automated regression tests using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) software for Microsoft D365 using frameworks
· Test various ERP applications manually or/and using automation testing tools carrying out the Integration, Regression, System Testing and Ad-Hoc testing.
· Comply with project plans and organization standards.
· Execution of test scripts for both internal and external system testing.
· Experience in performing regression testing and defect retesting
· Provided support to Clients during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality
· Developed and implemented program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
· Overseen tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
· Develop test reports.
- Excellent starting salary
- Transparent career progression structure
- Flexible working plans
- Pension plans
- Inclusive, supportive culture
- Excellent company reputation
- Work with the latest technology, on a variety of projects
If you have the experience, and want to take your next step into a career changing opportunity, apply today - it will be my pleasure to take time to answer any questions you might have.