A leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner based in London are seeking a skilled Lead Dynamics BC Consultant with excellent client facing skills.
You will have a number of challenges as a Consultant including dealing with different style clients from various industries, interacting closely with Developers and PM’s, working with your Sales colleagues to understand the future pipeline and documentation/admin are always a killer.
You will need to have a minimum of NAV 2009 experience ideally working on financials and supply chain and some experience working in either of these industries.
· Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
· Carry out training for clients when necessary.
· Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
· Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
· Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
· Provide technical advice for the sales team.
· Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
· Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
· 5 years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience ideally up to and inclusive of D365 BC.
· Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a Dynamics Lead NAV Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Training will be offered on the latest versions and share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options are available.