Dynamics 365BC Pre-Sales Consultant
I am on the lookout for a NAV/ Business Central Pre-Sales Consultant for a leading Tier 1 partner in the UK. In this role you will link between the pre-sales and post-sales delivery teams. You will take the lead technical role during the sales cycle of a new client engagement supporting the lead business development manager to win new business.
This will include client workshops, product demonstrations, responding to RFP’s and proposal writing. You must be able to demonstrate the power of the Business Central solution by understanding the client’s needs and focusing on their specific business outcomes.
· Provides Pre-sales support (Analysis/Demo preparation/Demo’s in Consultant Capacity).
· Ability to deliver clear and concise demonstrations of Business Central
· Work with prospects to look to build Proof of Concept is based on the information gathered and incorporate the development team into this process should the need arise
· Work with existing ISV’s to deliver the customer’s requirements
· Functional Design Documents for the technical team should a development be required
· Lead meetings and/or functional workshops (internal/external) and software configuration.
· Full comprehension of the C-Suite and ability to present to it.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (or NAV) for a minimum of 3 years.
· Experience and proven track record of knowledge and implementation of Dynamics NAV/Business Central Financials along with the supporting Modules Trade and logistics, Warehouse, Sales and Purchase, etc.
· A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of leading-edge technological solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals.
· Experience especially in manufacturing, supply chain, print, or retail sectors will be considered an asset.
· Proven additional Dynamics Business Central, Azure and Powered Platform certifications will be considered as an asset.
· Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery.