ERP Project Manager
My client who are reputable consultancy are recruiting an ERP project manager ideally with NAV/BC experience to join their team. Project Managers are responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring and control of multiple projects.
This is a fully remote working opportunity but candidates must be based in the UK.
• Plan and oversee multiple projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, in line with agreed scope, budget and to the required quality
• Identify the customer needs and translate them into concrete solutions. Determining and defining the project scope, objectives and investment required
• Develop and manage a project schedule and resource plan as required
• Be the primary point of contact for the customer, being able to provide consistent updates regarding strategy, changes and project progress
• Have an excellent communication capability such that you can help forecast upcoming resource demand, as well as providing project status reports, utilisation reports and other project artefacts
Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years of ERP Project Management experience. BC / NAV experience is desirable but not a must
• Can run multiple customer engagements simultaneously whilst balancing priorities and expectations
• Wants to learn – you need to be a self-starter and self-learner in this role. You will have support but might be out of your comfort zone sometimes
• Can work closely with the sales team when required to help give our customers the assurance and confidence in our ability to deliver the solution required
• Certified in project management, for example Prince2, PMP, IPMA or PMBOK
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@cognitive-group.com