An award-winning Microsoft gold partner with multiple advanced specialisations are in the process growing their D365 F&O team due winning multiple greenfield projects. They are now looking for 2 F&O SCM Senior Consultants to join their team.
What they do:
Having delivered some of the biggest and first dynamics cloud transformation projects on a global scale, they have a long-standing reputation of successful project delivery which has contributed to their growth. They have helped the NHS and multiple councils during Covid19 to provide a better service using the MSFT platform, and sometimes as a gift to struggling councils as part of their CSR approach to building a better future.
The main areas of responsibilities for a senior F&O consultant are:
• Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
• Working directly with clients to understand their business processes and determining project deliverables
• Utilising specialist knowledge of Finance/ Project Accounting/ Distribution & Trade/ HR processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product to support the development and expansion D365 F&O
• Utilising specialist knowledge of the services, retail, finance, manufacturing or public sector industries
• Providing Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations demonstrations
• Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
• Designing bespoke Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations solutions
• Writing functional specifications for clients of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
• Acting as the translation point between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
• Effectively managing small work streams to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedule and remain within the approved budget
• Guiding Project Managers and keeping them informed
• Leading System Acceptance Testing and preparing clients for User Acceptance Testing
• Delivering end user training
• Helping to prepare our Managed Services team for the transition to support
• Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions functional consultants.
Successful candidates will typically have:
• A proven track record in Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O implementation, across multiple projects (end user project experience will be considered)
• Strong supply chain/ trade & logistics business process understanding
• End to end functional implementation cycle expertise
• Methodical and collaborative approach, with the ability to work effectively within a team or independently
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach to customer interaction and stakeholder management
• Home based contract
• Competitive base salary up to £80,000 (experience dependant), fully expensed travel, and company bonus structure
• Attractive company benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday
• Structured training/ professional development openings
• Collaborative team environment, and a forward thinking approach to project delivery
• A strong pipeline of Dynamics 365 F&O projects, across a range of industry sectors
Contact Faye for more information on email@example.com or apply now.