A Global Microsoft Partner, (recently having won partner of the year award) are looking for an F&O Technical Architect and Lead Consultant to join their growing team in the UK.
As a business, they have grown consistently for the past 5 years and are now up to 550 employees in Europe and 300 in the UK. They have had immense success this year having added 50 new clients since April and have 137 current active customers across a variety of sectors. First and foremost, they provide stability, support and a structured career development path for each and every one of their employees.
The ideal candidate will have technical experience as an Architect or a Lead Consultant having worked on large/global ERP projects including F&O and ideally have previous partner experience.
· Pairing with Solution Architect to ensure that the best solution can be presented to the client
· Pull the right technical & development team together for the delivery of the project
· Responsible for writing technical strategy documents
· Keeping client key stakeholders informed on project or delivery progress
· Represent Hitachi in key client sessions
· Inspire the team to achieve more and play a role model
· Manages and/or contributes to proposal development
· Mentoring, guiding & motivating team members so they can achieve their full potential
· Manage conflict
· Time management
· Managing or setting the right structures to manage onshore/offshore dev teams
· Suggestions for areas of improvement
· Establish an effective direct relationship with senior stakeholders
· Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd’s Quality Management Policy.
· Strong technical knowledge of AX and related Microsoft technologies
· Experience in full development lifecycle
· Experience in Application Lifecycle Management
· Commercially aware.
For this role we can only accept applicants who have the right to work and live in the UK and do not require sponsorship.
For more information contact Faye on 0203 800 0792