Contract | London / Remote | £450 -£550 per day
An international consultancy are recruiting a contract Project Manager to help manage the delivery of an increased level of hiring over the next few months.
As the Project Manager you’ll be at the centre of activity as they plan and then execute on a strategy to hire at scale in a short period of time. This will include ensuring the project is on track across multiple work streams including candidate attraction, advertising campaigns, the interview and selection process, plus the onboarding.
• Significant Project Manager experience gained in a corporate environment. A Project Management certification is preferable
• An understanding of HR processes including Talent Acquisition. Time spent in a Talent Acquisition role is advantageous
• MS Projects and MS Office skills – including the ability to build and present compelling project updates
• Exposure of having managed multi-million $ budgets
• Exposure of managing in a matrix environment, across multiple locations
• Strong stakeholder management capability
• First class communication skills with the ability to work with colleagues globally
• Strong organisational skills, able to manage competing priorities
This is a contract opportunity operating inside of IR35 between £450-550 per day. The client is based in London but the work can be performed fully remotely.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@cognitive-group.com