I’m currently working with a Microsoft Dynamics Partner experiencing solid growth in industries such as Professional Services, Banking, Housing, NFP and more. Most of this growth is coming from their Dynamics D365 Team and consequently they are looking to add to their CE team in the form of a Junior Functional Consultant.
As a Junior CE Functional Consultant, you will play a key role support and shadowing Senior Consultants through the entire project life cycle, from requirements gathering through to implementation, training and support. My client is aiming to heavily invest in the learning and development of the successful applicant to bring them up to a Senior level.
With it being a Junior role, there will be more expectancy to be on site, though there will be a WFH allowance.
What you can expect:
• A highly competitive salary.
• A progressive role in a forward-thinking and thriving working environment.
• Exposure to exciting D365 CE implementations and the ability to shadow elite D365 CE Consultants.
What is expected of you:
• Practical working experience with D365 CE in a previous role.
• Customisation & Configuration experience.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong logical thinking and the ability to problem solve.
If this is an opportunity you’re interested in finding out more about, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3800 1306 to discuss in complete confidence.