Dynamics Junior NAV Developer – London - £35,000
My client is implementing a series of IT projects around a core Microsoft Dynamics Navision platform. The Technology team supporting these systems requires a Junior Microsoft Dynamics NAV developer to implement and support these projects. The system is being expanded continuously both in the scope of modules and geographical range of users while supporting multiple departments within an exciting and fast-growing business.
· Develop software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
· Interact directly with users to gather, confirm, and document requirements
· Produce technical specifications where required in line with the overall product design strategy
· Work with the development team to design, implement, maintain, and support integration with new third-party systems such as our Customer Data Platform, retail Point of Sale, and Warehouse Management Systems.
· Review and improve the integration with Ecommerce solution, (SAP Hybris), with regards to stock management, orders, customer details and business operations
· Create and implement test plans
- Proven ability of delivering and/or supporting enterprise IT systems
- Ability to design and implement solutions on the MS Dynamics NAV (2018) platform
- An interest in new technology and how it can be incorporated into a leading digital business environment to maintain a competitive edge
- Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of SQL Server
- Expertise in MS Dynamics systems administration and configuration
- Experience of cloud/on premises and hybrid environments