Lead Power BI Developer - Flexible Working (UK) - £60k - £90k
I am currently working with a distinguished Microsoft Gold Partner who are at the forefront of Data and Analytics, involved with the latest Microsoft technologies and high profile client engagements.
In the wake of ambitious growth plans, they are looking for an experienced Lead Power BI Developer to join an already established project team of data specialists to design and deliver analytic solutions, including data modernisation and cloud-native architectures.
You will be engaged in monitoring, mentoring and leading offshore teams as well as ensuring your clients have the best technical solutions for their business requirements through professional and technical reviews.
Previous experience will include:
• Dashboard design and data visualisation techniques
• T-SQL or equivalent query language
• Power BI Premium features such as dataflows and lifecycle management
• Power BI data modelling and calculations (DAX)
• Microsoft Azure Data Technologies; e.g. Azure SQL Server or Synapse
• Consultancy or Delivery role of deployment projects, architecture, design and implementation
• Strong stakeholder management
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you want to find out more, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.