I'm working with a well-known & leading Microsoft Gold Partner with deep expertise across core infrastructure technologies and industry standard architecture.
Due to a significant increase in demand, I am recruiting for an experienced Pre-Sales Architect.
As a Microsoft Azure Pre-Sales Infrastructure Architect, you will shape customer pre-sales opportunities and articulate business and technical strategy to customers and internal clients. As a customer facing role, you’ll need proven skills in a customer facing position, and will be leading the pre-sales engagement, shaping the overall proposition and assuring complex solutions to corporate or public sector organisations.
The successful candidate will have solid Azure expertise across Infrastructure having LED pre-sales engagements with experience in the following:
- Azure Iaas, Paas & SaaS Solutions
- Enterprise Level Projects
- Working up to CxO level
- DevOps Processes
- Cost Optimisation
- Landing Zones
- IaC - Infrastructure as Code
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the largest and most complex projects in the Azure space with enterprise customers - this offers an everyday challenge and job satisfaction once delivered!
My client offers industry leading career progression and training opportunities. Every Consultant is billable for 75% of their time with the other 25% spent training, developing and getting involved with the Service developments internally!
For more information and to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch