Power Platform Consultant – Amazing opportunity – Award Winning MGP.
My client are a leading global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, specialising in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud. They have a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP, CRM and Power Platform implementation, change management and data science & analytics.
Who you are:
You will have functional and technical knowledge of the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, CDS, Canvas Apps, Portals and Model Driven apps)
You’ll have an understanding of Dynamics 365 or SharePoint
Working on large scale implementation projects you will design, build and deliver latest Power Platform solutions to clients across a range of sectors:
· Ensuring customer requirements are met.
· Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
· Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
· Designing bespoke solutions
· Documenting the Programme Solution Design
· Assisting with business development and pre-sales engagements
· Providing solution demonstrations & PoCs
· Support and assisting with the overall Power Platform capability
· Supporting other areas of the clients capabilities (CE, F&O, Data and Analytics) if the need arises.
· Strong functional knowledge around an area/s of Dynamics 365
· Deep functional & technical knowledge concerning the Power Platform (CDS, Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Flow, PCF & Portals).
· Deep technical knowledge of java script, C#, CSS & html.
· Strong working knowledge of integrations to other data sources.