Are you looking to work with an innovative Microsoft Gold Partner?
They are rapidly growing Microsoft Gold partner that delivers multi-year IT transformation programmes for blue chip organisations, software product development (both re-platforming and born in cloud), complex Dynamics 365 customisation, technical Teams as-a-Service and acceleration of the software delivery lifecycle through a DevOps provision. They are a transparent, honest and fiercely equal employer that believes completely in providing the best possible work experience for their employees.
Due to the growth they are now looking for a Microsoft Power Platform Developer to join the team. They can offer you real flexibility being a family first organisation, an awesome working environment working day to day with the owners of the business, interesting working with projects that having a real impact on the world, great benefits and plenty of opportunity for growth.
As a developer you will need to demonstrate experience with some of the following skills:
- Power Platform - Developing custom plugins, workflow activities and actions
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- C# .Net
- Power Automate
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure DevOps
- Agile/iterative development methodology.
- Software design principles and best practice.
The ideal candidate would ideally be happy to work in the following way:
- Happiest working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
- An obvious attention to detail
- Ability to identify and pick up new processes and software platforms quickly
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams offshore teams
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
If you are interested in this position or feel like this is the type of company where you feel you can thrive please apply below to find out more or contact Gav Johal at Cognitive Group.