My client is currently looking to take on a Power Platform Developer that can be based fully remote in the UK. They are at the forefront of risk management in the legal sector, and are going through a process of transforming the way their customers interact with their products and services seeking to bring it up to date and to make it more scalable in the future.
· Making structural changes to their Dynamics 365 CRM system.
· Working with the project team to deliver the new Power Platform
· Building workflows in Power Automate
· Building Power Apps portals to allow clients to interact directly with our platform
· Integrating 3rd party services to our platform via rest API and Power Automate
· Configuring PowerBI connectors to power our reporting suite
· Designing and implementing a maintenance program for the platform
· Documenting the platform and any changes that are made
· At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in developing with the Microsoft Power Platform.
· Worked with Dynamics 365 is a must
· Experience of consuming REST APIs. Knowledge of using Power Automate to do so is particularly advantageous
· A good understanding of the Azure platform, in particular AD and ADB2C and Azure Storage
· Basic T-SQL skills
· Excellent documentation skills
My client does not mind where you are based, they are all set up for remote working. They have a flexible approach to working hours. They are committed to supporting the development of all staff through regular training opportunities.