My client is the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Data and Power Platform. They’re now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Be part of their family
As a company they place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. They emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation – And through their talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, they deliver game changing outcomes every day. Their learning culture and flat hierarchy are their recipes for success.
What to expect, your benefits
They offer a competitive compensation package (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of their culture, and all their employees are home based, although you will be expected to travel to client site when required. They operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career with them.
• The overall delivery of the project on a day-by-day basis to time, scope, quality and budget in accordance with the contract.
• Responsible for the project plan
• Planning, delegating, monitoring, and controlling all of the Project Team’s activities.
• Responsible for ensuring that the project plan is resourced throughout all phases of the project lifecycle and ensuring that all resourcing demands for the project are managed via the agreed request process.
• Responsible for handover to Managed Services.
• Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary.
• Review and approve any changes to the required project plan, effort, and cost with the client Project Manager on a weekly basis.
• Act as a point of contact for the Project Team and escalate any required actions, issues, or risks to the Steering Group.
• MUST HAVE either ERP experience (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, or any legacy ERP system) OR Microsoft Dynamics CE experience.
• Project Management experience on multiple projects
• Exhibits strong leadership qualities; strong role model, manager and/ or mentor to the project team.
• Experienced at working with defined project methodologies, and project governance models.
• Structure and disciplined.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including Work Orders, Contracts and Presentations.
• Commercial awareness.
• Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills.
Unfortunately, the client is unable to consider sponsorship candidates for this role.
Apply now, or contact me directly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org