It’s fair to say that it’s been a strange and difficult time for everyone. The good news is, it looks like we’re slowly but surely coming out of the other side. The market is improving rapidly, especially within the tech space and specifically, Microsoft - the main event here at Cognitive - seem to have been one of the few organisations thriving in the pandemic; with a share price that has never been higher, they are likely to be one of the big winners from the tech enabled world we now find ourselves in.
WHERE WE STAND
Having looked after our staff during the pandemic - sending hampers and gifts, and providing flexible working arrangements throughout, our employees are feeling engaged and eager to make the most of the returning market, and we’re looking for some key people to join us at this critical time to make the most of this unique situation.
We already have the strategy AND some of the clients (we have signed terms with most of the Tier 1 consultancies), we just need more great people to bring it all together!
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
The role: Consultant or Senior Consultant level for our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Contract team.
You will be working closely with, and trained by, one of our best success stories (not to mention our top biller!). This Consultant has been very successful within Microsoft Dynamics CRM over the past few years; incredibly knowledgeable about his market and able to build great relationships, and luckily for us, he is eager to pass on his expertise.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT IN THIS ROLE?
· Huge spend on LinkedIn products including Recruiter Licence, Talent Insights, Pipeline Builder, Job Slots and more.
· Support by senior industry experts.
· Tailored training programme.
· The tools to penetrate existing and historical client relationships, leveraging over 13 years of relationships made within the Microsoft space.
· Full access to Cognitive's vast network and excellent reputation in the Microsoft market to acquire high level candidates.
· To be part of an organisation that has a truly phenomenal reputation in the Microsoft staffing world. Let’s be honest, this is more than can be said about most recruitment businesses…
WHY CHOOSE US?
When it comes to Microsoft recruitment, we're the most recommended staffing agency in the UK (probably worldwide, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves!) with over 55 video testimonials. Nobody on the market has a better reputation than us with both candidates and clients, plus, we're an official Microsoft Partner.
What does this mean for our Consultants? Every level of communication they have with anyone in the Microsoft community becomes less painful and more powerful, therefore making their lives easier to connect with the best candidates and clients on the market.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Very competitive basic salary (depending on experience).
· Up to £50k for Senior Principal Consultants.
· Flexible working including 2 days per week from home, and we only work 9 in every 10 days, so every second Friday is a 3-day weekend!
· “Golden Hello” shares rewarded on start for Principal Consultants and above (worth a significant amount!)
· One of the most competitive commission structures on the market (as well as easy to understand!).
· £250 towards home office equipment.
· Incentive trips, lunch clubs… blah blah blah (no real surprise here is there).
· Private Healthcare.
SO, WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Proven track record of developing a successful recruitment strategy and implementation, ideally within technology.
· Energy and great interpersonal effectiveness.
· An irresistible drive for success.
· Resilience and ability to self-motivate.
· An ability to build market knowledge and expertise.
· A "Growth Mindset".
· Love of consultative sales!
Have a think about what you need from the company you work for, what market platform and reputation they can offer you in order to achieve your goals and stand out from the 150,000 odd recruiters in the UK.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, I'd love to have a chat with you!