I am working with one of the biggest Digital Media Agencies who are currently looking for a senior business analyst to join their team.
They are focused on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. They are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Their strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
The Global Technology operating model is based around a set of principles and a clear alignment to the Business strategy. Those core themes are formed around scalability, compliant and agile solutions and propagating a significant move to cloud.
Reporting into the Continuous Improvement Lead this role will lead and help build the analysis practice within Finance Platforms. You will be part of a new permanent team defining and implementing best practice for business analysis and product management.
The initial focus will be around creating and adding structure to the backlog of business ‘asks’ around Dynamics 365, but will evolve into running an analysis practice for all Finance applications.
Transitioning from a fully fledged deployment programme, into a hybrid of maintaining the estate whilst adding to it.
Working with, Microsoft Dynamics, Concur, Bellin, Blackline, SAP BCP and Coupa.
- Supporting the client development lifecycle for regional clients: pitch support and prototyping -> requirements gathering -> creating business and technical specifications -> creating visualisations interactively with clients -> supporting clients’ changing needs
- Understanding the business and documenting problem statements, requirements and user stories
- Working closely with project managers to set scope and timescale of delivery
- Analysing complex information and produce clear business requirements
- Owning as is/to be and gap analysis
- Assist with the testing and delivery of technology into production, where necessary
- Enforcing standards for regions and markets as they gather client requirements, translate these into specifications
- Providing expertise and a point of escalation to regions and markets on translating client needs
- Working within global standards that encourage reuse and coordination across brands and markets – sharing and instilling best practice
- Providing subject matter expertise and sharing knowledge and experiences across the community
- Dynamics 365 experience desired but not essential
- Previous experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Confidence to challenge and ask ‘why’ whilst balancing risk versus outcome
- Excellent, client-facing communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Proven experience of business analysis and business process re-engineering within a media-related environment
- Agile approach: use cases, epics, user stories
- Very data-savvy
- Experience with data visualisation tools, in particular Tableau
- Good project management experience to drive
- Experience of gathering and documenting high quality business requirements (functional & non-functional)