Senior D365 CE Consultant, Gold Partner – up to £80,000
I am currently partnered with a growing Partner who within the next five years aim to be knocking on the door of Tier 1 Consultancy status. They are situated currently in the UK only, though have tangible growth plans to expand into international markets based on their current and forecasted pipeline.
This opportunity poses a great chance for someone to come in and make their mark on a steadily growing practice, who are currently adding roughly 15 heads consistently per year and will triple their turnover this year as a minimum. A very flexible and meritocratic environment, my client has minimal expectations for either client or office travel and will regularly review and progress salaries to maintain maximum engagement.
The role itself is that of a Senior Dynamics CE & Power Platform Consultant and it is expected that the successful candidate will be both confident in:
Client-Facing Capacity (Roughly 80% of role)
• Requirements gathering and mapping.
• Stakeholder management.
• Ability to build and maintain solid relationships all the way up to C-Level Stakeholders.
• Coherent when describing technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Technical Competencies (Roughly 20% of role)
• Custom plugins/workflows when required (don’t have to be an expert).
• Heavy Customisation & Configuration.
• Power Platform.
• KingswaySoft is a bonus.
If you are interested in finding out more, please feel free to reach out either via email@example.com or 020 3800 1306.