We are working with a leading global business, who are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their newly formed Product Team.
Having released V.1 of their new application, as the Senior UX Designer you will be involved shaping and influencing a product from the early stages. The Senior UX Designer will have in-depth UCD (User-centred Design) experience working on complex products — preferably in the enterprise tooling/platform space. Any experience in designing tools with a workflow/service design angle too is advantageous.
- UX skills across the UCD spectrum, working experience and advocates of evidence-based design decision-making through research and observation.
- In-depth knowledge and evidence via portfolio/case studies of having worked with data, testing, research and analytics
- Proven product/platform design experience.
- Experience and the ability to work in each of the stages of Product Design
- Agile & Lean UX methodologies
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and internal stakeholders.
- Experience and understanding of design system thinking.
- SaaS experience (Desirable)
- Strong experience in prototyping; including experience with tools like Axure & InVision.
- Excellent core UX/IA-driven skills. This is not a Visual design role.