Service Delivery Manager – Home Based Contract.
My leading client are a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, they specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud. With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, they have a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics.
This SDM opening is less focussed on ITIL and application support and the new SDMs need to focus more on the growth of existing customers and adoption of new services, understanding the customer’s business and product roadmaps, a background in Customer Success, CSAT and overall customer engagement strategies are what makes a good fit as an SDM for this role.
- Lead and engage a wide range of customer stakeholders. Establish a trusted advisor relationship with business and technology decision makers.
- Own commercial processes relating to your customers; including contract renewals, maintaining profitability, and managing aged debt.
- Ensure that you understand at a high level your customer’s business, including their systems, processes, opportunities, and challenges to continually identify and recommend new ways to assist them.
- Ensure that your customers have a clear understanding of the range of my clients services available to them and ensure they have an appreciation for how those services can benefit them.
- Act as an escalation for the Application Support processes. Ensure support contract conditions are met and delivered to a high standard
- 2-3 years as an SDM /CSM/ AM.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous exposure to D365 is preferable
- Previous experience of PM tools and methodologies preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Head of Service Delivery
Please get in contact to find out more.