About the job
Are you looking to work with an innovative Microsoft Gold Partner?
They are rapidly growing Microsoft Gold partner that delivers multi-year IT transformation programmes for blue chip organisations, software product development (both re-platforming and born in cloud), complex Dynamics 365 customisation, technical Teams as-a-Service and acceleration of the software delivery lifecycle through a DevOps provision. They are a transparent, honest, and fiercely equal employer that believes completely in providing the best possible work experience for their employees.
Due to the growth, they are looking for a Software Solution Architect to join their organisation and be part of their incredible journey. The role will involve identifying, designing, and overseeing multiple, complex projects for customers of varying sizes and ensuring they receive an excellent software product by leveraging the best that the Microsoft cloud has to offer. They have many, multi-year products that we are building and managing, principally across the NFP, Legal, Finance, Membership and Education sectors.
They can offer you real flexibility being a family first organisation, an awesome working environment working day to day with the owners of the business, interesting work with projects that having a real impact on the world, great benefits, and plenty of opportunity for growth.
As a Software Solutions Architect you will need to demonstrate experience with some of the following skills:
· Azure PAAS
· Front End responsive frameworks ideally React
· MS Cloud/Azure/Office 365 design/deployment including hybrid scenarios that involve Dynamics CRM/eco-system
· DB architecture using some of MS SQL, MySQL/Maria, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra including entity design using UML, Crow’s Foot, Chen’s or similar
· Some code experience, ideally C#, HTML and JS or similar, to support meaningful review
· Source control appreciation, esp. GIT
The ideal candidate would ideally be happy to work in the following way:
· Happiest working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
· An obvious attention to detail
· Ability to identify and pick-up new processes and software platforms quickly
· Ability to work effectively with remote teams offshore teams
· Ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
If you are interested in this position or feel like this is the type of company where you feel you can thrive, please apply. To find out more contact Gav Johal at Cognitive Group.