This is an exciting time to join a Global Digital Media Agency as they focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business in 2020 through content, media and commerce. They are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Their strategy is driven by their unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
The Global Technology operating model is based around a set of principles and a clear alignment to the Business strategy. Those core themes are formed around scalability, compliant and agile solutions and propagating a significant move to cloud.
Reporting into the Technology Delivery Lead this role will help deliver the technology elements for the market deployment. You will be part of a new permanent team defining and implementing best practice for technical project management
The initial focus will be around bringing technical co-ordination and structure to technical activities.
Transitioning from a fully fledged deployment programme, into a hybrid of maintaining the estate whilst adding to it.
Working with, Microsoft Dynamics, Concur, Bellin, Blackline, SAP BCP and Coupa.
· Accountable for the effective delivery of projects, workstreams and technical initiatives across the Finance Platforms estate
· Matrix managing a multi disciplined team
· Confident communicator with the right mix of tactical and strategic approaches
· Able to work in an unstructured environment, and help bring structure
· Improve the way we delivery technology changes across Finance Platforms
· Proactively identify delivery and support problems
· Identify improvements to tooling and processes
· Become a VSTS champion and help drive the educationa across the team(s)
· Hardworking, enthusiastic team player who demonstrates flexibility
· Organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style and ability to multi task in a fast past environment
· Posses a high degree of intitiative and independent judgement with excellent troubleshooting and decision making.
· Ability to build relationships across a global set of stakeholders
· ERP Experience essential (MS Dynamics 365 experience desired but not essential)
· Previous experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
· Confidence to challenge and ask ‘why’ whilst balancing risk versus outcome
· Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate teams towards common delivery outcomes in a complex landscape
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Self motivated and self-starter
· Self management, being able to work without too much management
· Ability to work with teams, to influence and co-operate and collaborate
· 5 years or more release management and delivery experience
· Experience of leading or managing a small team
Experience of managing change or releases for a global organisation
For more information please call Faye on 0203 800 0792 or apply belo